Monday, May 11, 2009

Vows- non-trad

(Name), I take you to be my wife/husband from this time onward,
to join with you and to share all that is to come, to be your faithful husband/wife,
to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to respond;
a commitment made in love, kept in faith, and eternally made new.
.



I, ______, take you, _______, to be my partner in life. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you. I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. Whatever may come, I will always be in there for you. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life, so help me God.
.


Inasmuch as ____________ and ____________ have declared their love to each other before family and friends, I now greet them with you as husband and wife.

You may kiss.

.


Rings: (Choose from these or compose your own.)

    1. "With this ring I thee wed."
    2. "With this ring I pledge my love."
    3. "With this ring I pledge my commitment."
    4. "With this ring I pledge my love and commitment."

No comments:

Post a Comment